We currently offer a few different shipping methods depending on what is being ordered and the delivery location
We ship all orders within 3-5 working days, dependent on availability, we may be able to ship out orders same day and get your order to you next day.
This is subject to delivery location and product backorders.
You can usually expect your order within 5 business days however if it takes any longer feel free to contact us for an update on your order.
To track your order simply visit your account and navigate to your order tracking page.
You’ll be able to see if you’re order has been shipped and the estimated delivery date of your order.
We will also email you a tracking number if applicable.
You can place an order by simply adding the desired products to your cart and heading to the checkout. Once you’ve paid we will send you a confirmation email and delivery updates.
Alternatively you can phone and place an order by phone, or simply visit us in store and our team will assist you in your purchase.
You can contact us at any time via our contact page here. We are available to answer your calls on week days between:
- 8 – 5pm Monday-Thursday
- 8 – 3pm Fridays
While you do not need an account to checkout with us, we do recommend you create one to keep track of your orders and make it easier for us to assist you with your purchases.
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Maker Coating Systems Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 5, Oak Business Units, Thorverton Road, Matford Business Park, Exeter, EX2 8FS. Our company registration number is 320 8906 68. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Want to know more?
Contact us at any time via our contact page